Spanish for Radiology Professionals- 2nd Edition
(An English/Spanish pocket guide)
$23.99 paperback; $15.68 eBook
20% discount on orders over 5 books. 40% discount on order over 10 books
Updated to include all the new technological terms associated with digital imaging.
The only Spanish book to include the terminology that is unique to all radiology departments.
- With little or no knowledge of Spanish, you CAN communicate your instructions to your Spanish patients within minutes.
- The Spanish includes a phonetic spelling guide for easy pronunciation.
- Entries have been categorized. Chapters are devoted to prone and supine instructions as in CAT scans, MRI and Ultrasound, plus specific instructions for Mammography patients, and General x-ray studies.
- There is a Spanish grammar and reference section for time, numbers, days, months, seasons, clothing, colors, and bone and body parts.
- Pocket-sized for lab coats.
- Most of the Spanish used is followed by a phonetic transcription (syllable by syllable), showing you how to pronounce the words.
Examples of entries: (The Spanish includes a phonetic spelling guide for easy pronunciation)
Can you...stand up? ¿Puede usted...pararse?
PWEH-deh oosTED ...pahRAHR-she
...open your mouth? ...abra la boca?
AH-brah lah BOH-kah
Take off...your shoes. Quítese... los zapatos.
KEEteh-seh... los sah-PAHtos
Order Online Amazon
Pay using Paypal
Either book can be ordered BY MAIL
Send check or money order to:
P.O. Box 13
Shrub Oak NY 10588-1801
Unit price $19.95 + $4.95 (S&H)- 1st edition
Unit price $23.99 (S &H included) - 2nd edition.
20% discount on orders of 5 or more books
40% discount on order of 10 or more books