Lange Q & A Mammography Examination is the most complete efficient and trusted
tutor you can find for the ARRT exam.
The only complete one-stop review available for the ARRT mammography examination.
No other review manual offers both content review and review questions.
Follows the newest content category guidelines specified by the American Registry of
Reinforce knowledge, confidence and skill.
Learn more in less time.
• Two simulated registry exam ensure the real test Is not your first test
• Registry-styled questions with answers and explanations at the end of each chapter
• All answers are fully –explained and cross-referenced to the appropriate text section
• Divided into five content categories: instrumentation and quality assurance; anatomy and
physiology and pathology of the breast; mammographic technique and image evaluation;
and positioning and interventional procedures
• Line diagrams explain positioning terminology consistent with the American College of
Radiology and Mammography Quality Control Manual
• Radiographs illustrate pathology, film comparisons, normal circumscribed lesions and
normal breast calcifications
Barnes & Noble, Amazon or E-mail the author
Edition Description: New Edition
Edition Number: 3
Pub. Date: March 9, 2015
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The